Sunday, July 5, 2015

Blog Woes

Hey people I am once again disheartened over something. So as I was going over the rules and what not. Trying to figure out why my post are not being automatically shared I came across policy information stating that if you declare you blog as to having adult content they do not post them. NOR do they allow comments unless they person has a google account. I was like WHAT!!!!!

No look I put it as having Adult content only because of my Erotictry. I only post a few of those. But Now I wished I hadn't. How am I suppose to can readership and a fan base when I am being hindered. I am still writing Worth It Too I cannot spread out my time any more then I already do OR something doesn't get done.

My world is a very fine tune timed machine. I actuate time so that I can get everything i need done with the littlest amount of stress to my being. But this right here, This right here is ridiculous. What is the point is scheduling when it's not going to post. And what is the point in being a Writer when you have to be censored so much. Hell I censor myself enough. Cause I could have went with some of my more....... highly erotic pieces but I did not. 

I do not need anymore distraction to my already hectic world. I really need to evaluate if blogging right now is an addition or a hindrance I would ask you opinion but you can't comment so.....

Remember All YOU are Precious to someone For you are Precious to ME 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment