Saturday, July 11, 2015

Posting for me

   
 So I have come to a decision I am only going to post about two to three times a week. Why, mainly for the reason of time. I spend to much time trying to gain readers for this when in all honesty I only started it in order to see if I could create a fan base. I honestly don't have the time to do this and completely commit myself to 'Worth It Too' and since my novel is the priority, that will have majority of my focus. Why am I sharing this with you? Because I fee like we have begun the start of something wonderful. 

     I know you can't comment (all my fault) But if you could I am quite sure you would tell me.  "Precious, Darling your presence will be sorely missed, so I am awfully glad that you decided to stay even if it's only a few times a week." To which my response is.... Yes yes kind people who have allowed me the few brisk moments into your everyday. The few glimpses into my mind that were scattered like graffiti for you to read, will only dwindle not disappear into the void of time. Nay, I say onto you, I in good conscious could not I leave you dear ones in such a state... I am too grateful for your graciousness to ever leave you without my wit and candor. You dear ma'am and Sir are stuck with me for a time." Then you would say "Hooray Hooray you will still give us you... Let us enjoy the encompassing mind of Precious Tea. To Which I would say "Oh no no you're too Kind." Then I'll wake up with a slap of reality and  just be happy that you all are reading my sugar honey ice T.

     In my humility I thank you all. So please continue to look forward to me and my world. I am doing everything within my ability to make my dreams come true. I am eternally glad that you decided to be a part of that. Please feel free to get at me on Facebook and or Twitter 
@ www.facebook.com/PreciousTeaNovels   and www.twitter.com/PreciousTNovels 



            

No comments:

Post a Comment