Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Rest....Still Learning

No matter how many times a lesson gets taught sometimes you have to relearn it again. I am learning how to rest... again. Rest is not sleep although you can rest while sleeping; No rest is a quieting of the mind and body. Allowing for energy, brain chemicals and burnt out cells, to balance, rejuvenate, replenish and restore. Without it the body and mind can be easily attacked by viruses, become sore, unable to concentrate or even become blocked making it bad for business.

This is how I found myself these past few days. I did not have any energy to type at all and before I will give you something that just flies out my ass silence is what you will see. You all are to important to me to just randomly blog about nonsensical things. So as I tried (to little avail mind you) to rest I kept coming to the computer to type something but words failed me. Now I don't mind telling you I was still a busy soul although Birthday Shoes 2 The Kink Is Real was published (and still awaiting your purchase) I'm in the process of defining the rules for a raffle to advertise my book and Like Page. Which is slated to begin on the 4th. Not to mention still writing Worth It Too. With all these goings on I Need Rest.

When you are rested there is a change in your attitude. You smile more and become a little bit more easier to deal with. At least I hope you do. LOL I know that for me when I am not properly rested I become grumpy and irritated which makes no one around me happy. The sad part about it I know better. I really, really do. I just have so much to do in order to make my dreams come true and the help I have is not enough. Which means 'I be' a one woman band sometimes and tooting my own horn gets very tiring. So here I am tired and drained wondering why I can't concentrate, why every time I start to write a blog I looked at the page with disdain and slight horror. Suddenly like a bolt of lightning it hit me. No, not revelation... sleep. Exhausted, passing out, type sleep. Were I did not wake u til 10hr later. Resulting in a headache/migraine and pain in my back, arms, and legs.

I knew better. I had learned this lesson before. And yet here I am learning it again. You can not help that your life is busy, nor can you ignore that your days be hectic but I am proof that you have to let your self rest or you will crash and crash hard. So people between going to Facebook and liking my page, reading one of my novels and living your everyday. Please take out some time for you to relax and rest.  I know that next time I will .

Ok All Remember You are Precious to someone for You Are Precious To Me




No comments:

Post a Comment