Friday, June 26, 2015

Stuck .......Into the Light

Have you ever noticed how life never stops. Especially when something traumatic happens and you wish that life would just slow down but it doesn't. Time moves on just like it was made to. Minutes turn into Hours, Hours into Days, Days become weeks and so on and so forth. within theses measurement of time things grow and learn. As others gain knowledge and understanding then move on never to grace our lives again. We are drifting within the pain or lost of whatever left us damaged wishing that time would slow down and that life would stop. Giving us time to rectify the issues and break out of the stupor of drama that has glazed over our lives. Only to realize that life does not care about our hurts and we are then left stuck.

I kept saying we because I too was in this state.  Aimlessly wondering about life waiting for something to come crashing through the haze of self-loathing and doubt that shrouded me in its clutches. Lending me nothing but the assurance that while I was laid out drowning in pain's sea of despair. Life indeed was moving growing and becoming new without me. I was a stuck mess. And that is not to say I did not have people to care about my hurt anguish and pain. Far from it, I had the best people caring form me and loving me through. But it doesn't matter when you are the one not caring about your own pain. When I say I was stuck, man I was Stuck.

But just like any fairytale I was awaken by a kiss. Not from a man Mind you but a Kiss of self love and purpose. I stepped my foot upon a rock and got out of the miry clay and has been fighting my way into the light ever since. That is way I am constantly pushing myself into your consciousness seeking nothing more then You partnership in building Precious Tea Novels into a great name. I desire to be a source of entertainment and light for years to come. But I need supports, fans, investors. I seek to be your diamond in the rough. Your gemstone among fakes. The Queen in you full Monty. I could do this all day LOL. Yet within my silliness is a measure of honesty and truth that I hope you reading this will hold on to.

If you right now are stuck I give you these words. Shake yourself. Open your eyes do   not become discouraged by the fact that life has moved on without you. The real truth of it all it's suppose to. Time is not here for use instead we are here because of it. If time did not move we would stay forever stuck never to grow, learn, change then move. Life as we know it would not exist. So because of the ever moving of time, You still have time. You have time to become your heart's desire. (As long a it's beneficial and not harmful). So Pursue that long lost dream. you can get unstuck and Move into the light.

Ok Guys Have a great day. Always remember.....

You are Precious to someone for you are Precious To Me      

No comments:

Post a Comment