Friday, June 5, 2015

Introduction ME on Youtube


      I have shown you my written work. Now I will share my recorded work.  I decided to make a Youtube channel dedicated to Chronicling my up and downs on this Indie Author Journey.  It's entitled 'The Indie Author In Me... Living out my Dreams'. I must admit I even say it wrong especially on video. Mainly because I'm nervous but I am also trying to figure out how i want to say what I want to say.

     Doing the Vlog or Video log was also my way of trying to reach a broader audience. My willingness to put my self out there was sole based on this fact. Basically either I will be ignored or someone would hear me. I want to be heard but that can not happened until I put my heart on the line. This is my dream coming to true. I know with my whole heart that the strides I am putting into this will be well 'Worth it'..  So Here it is the First Video.....Enjoy
   
      Oh By the Way the fourth installment is ready to few I will share them here but I wanted to get you started. Please feel free to comment and also come like my page www.facebook.com/WorthItTheNovel Click here for easy access... Bye Bye til later

 

No comments:

Post a Comment