Friday, June 12, 2015

The Indie Author In Me

     So I know that I have told you about the fact that I have a YouTube channel. On this channel I share with you all the experiences and challenges I am facing, as I travel this road to becoming an successful Indie Author.  I talk about my novel 'Worth It' the hows and the whys while discussing the ins and the out of trying to sell my book. So I have decided to show you my Vlogs. Now the timing of them are off. (Mainly because I did not have a computer and my sisters computer went down.) But the information is the same.   Ok some production stuff....

Opening Song 'Hello' by Karmin
produced by Cyberlink
viewed on YouTube.com

Now I Present......The Indie Author In Me....Living Out My Dream



Don't forget to follow me on Twitter PreciousTNovels
Come and like my Page... www.facebook.com/PreciousTeaNovels

No comments:

Post a Comment