Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Building from the Ground......Living Out My Dream

The last four blogs were about bringing you into understanding of my YouTube channel.
The Next Video is schedule to come out tomorrow so I really hope to see you there and I hope to read your comments. Today I want to talk to you about being a vision builder.

     I remember the conversation of some of the people I've met in my life. Some of them use to dream about following their favorite band cross country. Others wanted to backpack through some foreign land. I admit my dreams were not as elaborate I guess you can chalk it up to my limited upbringing. But I say I dreamed of things that were within my ability to grasp. My many visions of being a Dancer (Which I almost did) becoming an entertainer (Which I became even if it was local) or even being a Teacher. (which I do in my everyday life) did not come true the way I seen it. I still have a few dreams I am waiting to come true. But for me my focus is on My Indie Author status.

    Right now I see a clear path to where I want to be and what I hope to accomplish. There is a fine line there for me, because they both incorporate the same end result. Which is I want to be successful. The process for this takes on many connotations. But one thing is clear, in order for any dream or vision to come true, one thing is needed; someone to believe in the vision or dream. Just that one thing can breathe life into any project, dream or vision. Just think of them as stockholders.

      That's exactly what I need more then ever is some vision builders/stockholders. I need individuals who will hope me to accomplish my goal of being successful. I know That I have written a blog similar to this yet this one goes to show you that garnishing support is not an easy task. Regardless of the lack of support I still have my family and my sisters I know I need more help But I'm following my dream of become an Author.

     Everyone has a dream, a goal, a vision and these things can be done on ones own but eventually someone is going to get in on the ground floor. Then watch as their investment blow up and become the next big thing. There are a lot of Indie Authors Just like me seeking the same thing I am seeking. People who will follow and support them on their Journey. Fans that start and continue to be loyal and supportive. Vision builders who will help them by utilizing their gifts and talents even their finances.  In order to help make sure that the vision that the Author has can come to pass. Then Readers and Critics that will be honest, open and caring about their opinion of the novel, book or strip. Readers are the back bone of any Author without them we are just writing for the fun of our craft.

     I am a storyteller but without someone to listen, my stories become unheard gibberish. I am asking for every Indie Artist out there if you are an Author, Musician, Painter, or anyone who is starting their own Independent Life Journey. Support Us. Go Like our Facebook like pages and our Group pages, Follow us on twitter. group us and circle us on Google+, Follow, subscribe, read and comment on our blogs. Go leave comments and reviews on our books and other media  Last but most importantly buy our books, our music, come into our shops and stores. come watch our performances, book signings and the like. BE OUR FANS help us to enrich your life even if but for the moment you use our wares. Help to build us from the ground you will not be disappointed. As Always Remember.................

You are Precious to someone because You are Precious to ME!   









No comments:

Post a Comment