Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Give Me a Beat

I was feeling kind of free and cute today so that is what I decided to give you.  So enjoy and Don't forget that the Next installment of my Video blog 'The Indie Author In Me.... Living Out My Dreams is coming out today.  So see you then. You know I will be send you a Post Right LOL so Wait For it.

GIVE ME A BEAT 


Let me woo you, soothe you
with my mellow
No high, just nice
looking right
body tight
Let me be your fantasy tonight

Let me enchant Thee, entrap Thee
Then we can go SWING
so sublime I'm like MINE
as I sip on CoCo-nutt Wine
embrace my thighs
Hold on Lock
Let me make the bed rock

Let me Move, See? Trust me
I know what Daddy Likes
spread like butter
Tasting like spirit
Winding like tide
flooding juices
Let me Let you In Me

Let me be Rhythm and you be Blues
Matched Well
Indeed I tell...... So...
Play me like "Damn that's my Song"
Put me on repeat
Lets go all night Long
Just
Give Me A Beat
Yeah baby, ain't it sweet
 
 Copyright June2015

Follow me @PreciousTNovels
Like Me on Facebook @PreciousTeaNovels

No comments:

Post a Comment