Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Induction Erotictry ............. WE MADE

     So far you have seen me in different ways and today I am going to show you the naughty freaky side of me.. Now I am warning you from the jump it is graphic and explicit. I am an Adult and I write for other adults... If you are not 18 years or older please vacate from this blog.....

     Ok I have told you that I am also know as TTDWJ on mocospace. for those who this is their first blog with me. On the I write Erotictry. Which is a combination of Erotica and Poetry... So as before I will share one of my pieces from there but this will be the last one. I just wanted you to get a feel for me and what I do. So without Further Ado I present................

WE MADE...

Firework Sex
I mean explosions everywhere
like drip down so vicious
cum raining everywhere
got me so messed up
I'm left speechless in this bitch
was not expecting you to
putting it on me like this

I'm a veteran in this shit
a legend among commons
and you my young stallion
was just fresh out the box
so How did you have me
screaming yelling cussing
and gushing like Niagara Falls
My nutting song echoing
in every space

Age ain't nothing but a number
but boy I had miles on me
you road me like a New Bugatti
when I had 74 Ford stamped on me
you put sleek new curves on me
had me drag racing towards ecstasy

You were Tupac to my Anita Baker
and together We made music
the Jazz beat was my up and down
and the gangsta was your beat it loud
I was like the snare drum and trumpet
steady rhythmic and loud
And were the mixing board and keys
repeat tempo run through switch beat
play back record play back
Our track was nice and long
I loved the sound of our song

but See I have a son who's near your age
and an ex who fills me with rage
but I love how we do
You me, We made New
excited different
colliding
diving
riding
doing
New awesome things
We Made.... 
May 19, 2014

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is really good, I don't think that it is to much. But I also don't think that it is to little. I feel it is the right amount of sensuality and Sexuality with figurative wording that blends it all together and allows the reader to visualize the fantasy thats right for them

    ReplyDelete