Monday, June 1, 2015

Sharing of Myself... Words

     With All that I do I seek to share myself. So I decided to share on of my favorite Pieces. It was Originally posted to my TTDWJ blog on Mocospace. So let me present to you WORDS.


I have words that have yet to be spoken, paragraphs unwritten, concept un-thought
I have ideas not planned and dreams not dreamt.
I have fantasies yet to be fantasized and I have love that has not been passed out or given, lust still building and trembling passion to be explored then tasted.
I have definitions to define and letters in need of rhyme
I have beats that need focus and staccatos that need verses
I still have juices that need flowing and lyrics that need humming
I moving at the speed of light and I need rest, to slow to take my time and take inventory
I need freedom to dance to breath to give life and to sing
and I need touch

I have spaces that has yet to be filled, periods that need to be placed at the end.
Sentences that need to make sense and subjects that have not been discovered
I'm still learning and growing and years don't matter when you still like a child
seeing the world with new eyes cause rose colored glasses have been ripped
away and reality decided to stay and play.
I have romance that needs to be created and I have lips that need to be kissed and a fire that burns for the intangible spirit that lives breath and gives meaning

I still have words, like ecstasy and destiny and purpose that are waiting on me
to rise and fly to them embrace them and know them to be one with and in them
I have beauty yet to see, joy yet to capture and character that needs to be built
so much more to me then mire randomness of thoughts, feelings and concepts
there is still more of me to pass out, give out. release and learn about to show
and reveal and more then that to place upon paper like a sword to a samurai
punctuating all till there is wholeness in verbiage and silence.
Echoing through the resistance that bring ignorance the lack of understand and low tolerance. I still have consonants to become alphabet to mix with vowels and then get capitalized to become prose and bridges and synonyms and antonyms to collide then...

Even when it's over and they have sought and became power believing
that every sound-out letter has that ability to create and destroy
my ending is my beginning with word

No comments:

Post a Comment