Saturday, June 20, 2015

Freeing Me...... A poem Before Birthday Shoes Hit


I am letting go y'all
like a bird's first flight
I'm about to feel my wings
catch air then give me lift

I'm bout to dance y'all
let me feet tap out
my joy and my deliverance
twirling away my troubles

I'm going to Sing y'all
loud and proud my voice
will go shielding light
giving peace, revealing sight

I am crying now y'all
over my lost hope, lost dreams
my past guilt and hurts
letting them Flow

I'm gonna have rest y'all
like laying down my burdans
leaving all my troubles
letting myself be easy

I am dreaming y'all
giving my shine
passing out my stars
glittering like gold

I'm getting Free Y'all
so many... So Many
Tears, Fears, Pain
Shame, hurt, lost
So Many Many

But I am Freeing Me
letting go, dreamin
Singing, Dancing
Resting Crying Now
SHOUTING!

No more holding me down
Done got tired of the mess
around... So Guess What Y'all

I'm Loving Me some Me
Breaking Free being Free
Freeing Me.....

Copyright June2015




I don't think your are ready because you need to be Ready if you not...More shoes More Steamy Hot fun... Tomorrow is the drop.... Be ready to get yours.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment