Saturday, June 13, 2015

Legendary....................The Indie Author in Me



I got music playing, rushing through my head.
The beat tatting lyrical portions into my head.
So I'm spitting phrases like a chef doing 10 courses.
Go get your wine, champagne supplies
trying to make this cerebral banquet one of a Kind.
Why you acting like you can't understand
I'm going to make sure my name is written in the minds of man
Fame means Nothing and Money's not power
But if I'm cited both I know its just my hour
My birthright states that I am a Nature of Force
The wind and rain washed me while earth shaped as Fire purified me
 So I stand like an example of an unquenchable dream
I'm going to accomplished something cause I refuse to be anything
I got progress in stride.
Letting go of the Whys
Reaching cross the distant
Leaning towards Holy Wisdom
I can't turn back because I'm in my prime
I'm just trying to be legend within my time.
I'm sculpted by life reaching close to my dream
Yet I need you all to believe in me
As I move towards Legendary.

ttdwj as precioustea  copyright June 2015


OK, So that was just written, .... LOL

Just felt like writing but I am about to show you the second video from my YouTube Series so Without further ado I present...

The Indie Author in Me.......Living Out My Dream Video 2

Don't forget to follow Me @PreciousTNovels
And come like my page www.facebook.com/Preciousteanovels




No comments:

Post a Comment