Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Busy Bee

     I know that I missed yesterday. I really wasn't trying to but life gets in the way sometimes. So that's what today's blog is going to be about. Being a Busy Bee. I am constantly, consistently running around trying to get my books of the ground . There is always so much going on. That is why I seek your help not because I am unwilling to put in the work, far from it. I want us as writers to support one another. I want to know the lessons you have learned as I pass down the lessons I am learning.

     Doing this, becoming an Indie Author is the single most important thing in my life right now. I devote my time and energy as while as my very limited finances towards accomplishing this. I am not seeking New York best selling author list (although one can dream) what I seek is to succeed in my own eyes. I want to know that when it's all said and done that I have put my best into a thing. That I did not give up, that I pushed until there was nothing left to push and I gave until there was nothing left to give. And whats funny is I really believe in myself.

     Saying that may sound weird or off but hear me out.  In your life I feel like there are defining moments that move you from one space in time towards another. These moments are shape by how you view yourself, the effort you place into it and or the favor of those who 'see you'. Take a singer for example he/she can have a golden voice, that moves and soothes the heart. But that voice has never left it's local church, basement/ garage band or whatever place that helped to hone it's perfect pitch. Then one day he/she gets an opportunity to be heard beyond what the know. They are confident but lack a certainty. They have faith but they see their faults. They are focus but lack maturity.  Then something happens, a word of encouragement, they see something more in their selves, they Wake with an epiphany, what every it may be, it sends them straight into a destiny changing position and life as they know it change.

     I believe we all have experienced this, maybe not full out but in parts. For when these moments happen, I know that those are the times when we believe we can fly and not just a small take off no, we soar through the clouds. We feel like we can conquer the world and so we do. We leave it all on the floor, we drop the mic, we close our eyes and tear up, we give one last bow then we exhale. Only to walk away knowing that it is finished.

    This is what I am working towards, if only within myself. I put myself out here so that you can either choose to join me and help. Or ignore me and walk away. Regardless of your choice I am going to still continue forward. For I believe that I will accomplish what I set out to become. I will stay a busy bee making my dream a reality. So Remember today that You are Precious to someone cause You are Precious to ME.   

No comments:

Post a Comment