Saturday, June 6, 2015

Invitation

     As You can read I am trying many facets to get myself out there. I really want people to enjoy the stories I weave and the poetry I pen. Plus I love connecting to people and creating a world they can get lost in, with characters they can empathize, sympathize, loathe, love and everything in between. What is a story with out good characters I mean I know if they are forgettable then to me so is the story. I still remember the first romance novel I read, characters and all. It was an instant favorite. I wish i still had it but I read it til he was falling apart and when gran found out that her 11y/d grandchild was reading 'that drivel' she threw it away. 

     There is still so much more for me to do and I hope that you will follow me on this journey. I invite you to be on the ground floor with me. The foundation is already set and there are a few builders doing construction but they need help to accomplish the ultimate goal. And that is to make Precious Tea Novels the best that it can be.

     With all this said, I truly hope you will follow me here on blogspot. Next if you have facebook come like my page just click here www.facebook.com/worthitthenovel.  After that look for me on twitter @precioustnovels. Then download your free copy of my erotic novella 'Birthday Shoes' https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/480619.  When that is all down look up my author page +Amazon.com. Til then I bid you Ado

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck and well wishes on your Journey of becoming an Author and know that I have your Back #PreciousTea #PreciousTeaNovels4Life#WorthItTheNovel#BirthdayShoesTheNovella

    ReplyDelete