Sunday, June 14, 2015

Applause.............The Indie Author in Me


I can stand on stage much money to be made
Parade my beauty shapely booty
Prized for eyes not for hands
slipping past your mind
fantasy alive
thong clad clapping
ovation pants
do I get applause

Walking across
milestone earned
but years past
Now needing earnings
Attention life
find husband
need Wife
broken promise
Disgusting life
wanting fulfillment
Walking endless
do I get applause
 
 Loving Faith
Moving Mountains
pray meetings
busy hours
soul stirring
passing flyers
believing anything
falseness reigns
Laying hands
tray pass
shouting Praise
End of Days
do i get applause

Follow dream
Accomplished Things
Pride Love Vanity Self
just enough to come off soft
matching heart with will of steal
taking pleasure
in everything
broken not shatter
chipped but whole
Usable not tarnished
Surviving all, thriving real
smiling in tears
Fuck your applause 

Copyright June2015

Another Original fresh wrote, work of art, So I am continuing with showing you videos I am trying to catch you up Hopefully you are subscribing to them along with everything else you are subscribing to. Once again......................

 The Indie Author In Me ..... Living Out My Dreams video 3






Don't forget to follow Me @PreciousTNovels
And come like my page www.facebook.com/Preciousteanovels






 

No comments:

Post a Comment