Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hello To 'Worth It'

     Good Morning all.  Over the past few days I have been sharing pieces of my writings. Hoping that by sharing those poetic pieces that you will get a glimpse of who I am as a writer. Now I want you to get to know me as an Indie Author, so today I will be discussing 'Worth It'.
   
      'Worth It' is my first full novel. It started out as a blog on mocospace just like most of my other pieces. Yet it was created from a different place. My sister asked me to create her a story, she did not give me any dimensions she said 'just write'. So I did and it blossomed into something much more powerful then just a short piece of work. The more I put into it the more it became this swirling dynamic story that is bigger then any short story I have ever written. With it being motivated by a promise I made my sister I continued writing although I knew that it was much more. Soon though she recognized it and so did others. There became this demand for it to become a novel. But I had no idea how to accomplish this feet.

     Without my knowledge others who supported me and my writing begin researching self publishing and the different platforms it can be done on. But I have to admit I was not thinking on those lines. As far as I was concern it was my sisters property, I was just the artist behind it. So if it became a book it was up to her. Little did I know she was in complete agreeance  with the concept, she herself had be doing her own research and there begin 'Worth It' The Novel.

     That is the story of how 'Worth It' became a novel in a nutshell.  In many ways writing this book was my saving grace and I appreciate all the motivation to make it the best that it could be. Which in turn helped me to accomplish one of my long desired dreams. I hope that you will continue to come along this journey with me.

Hey by the way come like me on Worth It The Novel Feel free to answer questions and leave comments. 

     


No comments:

Post a Comment