Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Petitie Erotic...... Without You

Ok yesterday I gave you a little bit of my poetic side. Now I'm going to introduce you truly to my sexyself, this is one of my Sensual Pieces. It is not my Erotictry as many of my others are, but it's well... You be the Judge... I Present to you,,,,,

WITHOUT YOU

Lazy sitting, crossing lines, out my mind 
Streaming like rain on flower petals grow. 
I try to seduce the urge to cry out furiously in sweet repetition of your passionate kisses. 
Wondering if I spoke words so eloquent, well versed in love as a language, would you even understand the depth of my feelings. 
Regurgitating, spilling over is my desire for 
Only your touch, 
To breath in 
Only your words 
To have you whisper as ecstasy spills its seed in the verbiage of love 
Yeah I, I'm blindsided with a punch of pure want to my gut 
Mesmerizing myself with fantasy after fantasy of how you 
Fill me up, how you 
Stretch me out and how hieroglyphics appear on my walls ever time you're granted entry
I realize too late that I need you 
like air
like water
like love
I need you, like breath, like bone, like blood. 
I need you like creation, like.shape, like spirit. 
I need you like me, like you, like me. 
Now I'm forever lost not wanting to be found without.................................You. 
 
written Jul 24, 2013 on www.mocospace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment